At Clay we’re building the future of access control. Our mobile developers work on challenging projects involving latest technologies, Bluetooth, integrations of KSconnect and much more to build mobile apps that allow our customers to run their businesses on the go. As part of our dynamic team you will contribute to a large scale, complex product and see real-time impact of your work on hundreds of thousands of users worldwide.
Ready to grow your career and make an impact from day one? Join us and let’s win the battle against mechanical keys!
As a platform company, we’re passionate about granting easy access and helping businesses, and some of the most exciting ideas we’ve had depend on mobile devices. Our mobile team builds apps for industry leaders to allow them to manage their businesses on the go with ease.
What you'll do
Working within the Clay software development team, you will be in close collaboration with other developers to build new and innovative features. You will be the architect responsible for implementation of high-level user interfaces to optimize user experience; enhancing product performance; and development of mobile applications on iOS and Android, that grant and monitor access anytime, anywhere.
We’re looking for mobile developers with a deep understanding of the mobile landscape; can empathize with different types of users and a strong vision on what makes a great application.
Technical skills & expertise
- Deep knowledge of at least one, but preferably both platforms: iOS and Android
- Experience writing Android in Java/Kotlin
- Experience writing iOS in Swift
- Experience with best practice architectures for mobile apps
- Experience with applying Dependency Injection and Unit Testing
- Experience with consuming REST APIs
- Experience in Scrum concepts is a big plus
- At least 2 years of experience in a commercial environment