As GO Backend Developer you will join a team of highly committed developers, further developing our core systems by bringing in a lot of own ideas.
Adjoe is a startup developing a disruptive mobile ad solution that helps app publishers all over the globe to generate more ad revenue. We are part of the newly established AppLike Group which aims to create engaging experiences for every app user on the globe. Next to adjoe, the other two subsidiaries are JustDice, the European market leader in app discovery, running mobile marketing platforms in 30 countries and Sunday, a nextgen mobile game publisher.
Find the whole world in one office. Boost your career with awesome people!
What you will do:
- You will be part of an international team that builds our disruptive Ad Tech platform
- Your task is to develop highly scalable software systems which are distributed all over the globe
- You will work with state-of-the-art technologies like Golang or Terraform (infrastructure as code)
- We are using AWS for our cloud-based, serverless infrastructure (Dynamodb, Cloudfront, SQS, Kinesis/Firehose, Redshift, …)
- Learn from highly experienced colleagues, share your knowledge & benefit from our education programs
Who you are:
- You worked in software development for at least 2+ years
- You have gained profound experience with building web applications in Go
- Knowledge about databases and a basic understanding of Regular Expressions, HTTP protocol and Encoding
- Experience working with infrastructure as code (terraform), Docker and serverless infrastructure is a plus
Why you will love working here:
- High impact and the opportunity to shape our business – Share your creativity, support your ideas with convincing arguments, and make them happen!
- Startup with a fast-paced environment, strong technical background and inhouse solutions in a great new office (An der Alster)
- We support visits of company relevant congresses and your further education e.g. with weekly tech talks or German courses
- Flexible working hours including home office days and 30 days of vacation per year
- Regular team events, off-sites, and parties. . . as soon as it´s possible again ?
- Free drinks and snacks, gym membership, and support for public transportation (HVV-Profi Card)
- State of the Art Hard- and Software
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date. We are looking forward to your application! We celebrate diversity and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.