17 Live is global leader in live streaming industry and real-time content sharing. Our mobile and web applications are used by celebrities, entertainers, and influencers to reach a broad and engaged audience in more than 50 countries. We enable users to create and share their lives through live streams and photos, all while earning royalties.
We offer a dynamic work environment, and an opportunity to collaborate with passionate individuals and leading-edge technologies in a global engineering organization. As we rapidly expand across the world, we are looking for dedicated professionals to be a part of our family, to be part of our vision to be the global champion in live media and entertainment.
We are currently hiring for Backend Engineer professionals that will take part in:
- As a Software Engineer, Backend, you work on a small team as our fast-paced business grows and evolves. We need our engineers to be versatile and passionate to tackle new problems as we continue to push the technology forward. You design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions. You will be in charge of:
- Design large scale, fault tolerant cloud based service infrastructure.
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of various system resources.
- Deployment of new product features and installations to facilitate our rapid iteration and constant growth.
We're looking for high caliber engineers with the following:
- Strong analytical and coding skills.
- Open minded, and creative thinking to create new ideas.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- At least 5 years experience in software development.
- B.S. in Computer Science (or related discipline)
- Strong background in software architecture and design patterns
Other nice to have qualifications:
- Go programming language.
- Docker / Kubernetes / Scalable server deployments
- Kafka or other event streaming technologies
- UNIX/Linux systems knowledge and/or systems administration background.