Continental Carbonic Products, IncBrookhaven, Missisippi (MS) - Posted on Tue, 15 Sep 2020 23:24:06 GMT Source: Continental Carbonic Products, Inc
- Face coverings issued and worn in the plant.
- Workstations 6 feet apart to comply with social distancing measures.
- Employee temperatures are taken prior to the start of each shift.
- Faceshields are issued to team members.
- Hand sanitizer stations placed throughout the facility.
- Breaks and start times staggered to avoid crowded areas.
- Employees encouraged to remain at home if they have a temperature.
- Packing and wrapping ice to customer specifics
- Shoveling and packaging dry ice during the manufacturing process
- Labeling, strapping, and staging of dry ice for loading
- Cleaning and sanitizing large industrial containers
- Safe forklift operation
- General industrial housekeeping activities
- Safety for yourself and others
- Observation of 5s Safety Principles
- Other manufacturing/production-related duties as assigned
- Able to frequently/continually lift 30lbs while twisting, reaching and bending
- Able to stand for a 12-hour shift in non-climate-controlled environment
- Demonstrated ability to work on a team
- Attention to detail with a focus on quality
- Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
Benefits for full time employees include Paid Vacation, Holidays, 401k, Group Insurance including Dental, Vision and Life, Wellness Benefit, Tuition Reimbursement, and Opportunities for Advancement.