What you’ll do…
You will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining a range of user interfaces, for both internal and external customers. Some general examples include billing reconciliation tools, reporting and alerting interfaces, sensor control panels and dataviz/reporting of collected sensor data. You will work closely with teams of Python and Go developers, invoking RPC calls and responding to events originating from backend services.
You’d be a great fit if you…
- Have 8+ years of relevant frontend development experience.
- Have significant experience (5+ years) in the following areas:
- Building tools to process or visualize near-real-time streams of data in the browser (using server-push architectures such as websockets, cometd).
- Version control systems (git) and workflows (git flow / etc.).
- Have experience (3+ years) with the following technologies / in these technical areas:
- Angular or React
- Custom component/widget design and style customization of third-party components.
- Have ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Are organized and won’t stop until the job is “solved forever”.
- Attitude and aptitude are key. These traits trump all others.
- This position requires the candidate to obtain and maintain a US government security clearance. In order to obtain a clearance, you need to be a U.S. Citizen and show proof of citizenship.
It would be even better if you had experience with…
- Backend development in NodeJS or Python
- Docker container build and deployment.
- Protobuf / gRPC
- NoSQL databases (e.g. Redis, Elasticsearch) experience
- Listed examples of open-source work (e.g. github accounts, stackoverflow profiles)
- Interest and/or experience in data visualization
- Experience in mobile telecom space