FULL STACK DEVELOPER (.NET CORE / REACT.JS)
*This position can be remote but candidate must currently reside in the United States (EST/EDT only), Dublin, Ireland or Valencia, Spain.
Compliance Solutions Strategies (CSS) is a trusted global RegTech partner that uniquely brings together innovative technology- driven solutions to support financial services firms in navigating a clear and strategic path through the complex and fragmented global regulatory space. Our solutions and services help firms meet regulatory deadlines while optimizing compliance data, operations and technology. CSS covers a full range of global compliance disciplines spanning fund reporting, transaction reporting, investment monitoring, compliance management, compliance services and managed services with a complementary, centralized approach to the strategic management of regulatory data called RBOR (Regulatory Book of Record). For more information on CSS, please visit: http://www.cssregtech.com.
As a member of the CSS Software Development team, you will participate in the design, development and implementation of a new online regulatory reporting system. If you are comfortable with ReactJS, have solid understanding of micro- services, experienced in T-SQL – this is a unique opportunity to work on building a brand new web based application using the latest technologies.
- Participate in design and development of complex software projects, writing technical specification
- Work with product managers and QA engineers from development to production
- Contribute to software architecture design, development of software applications, and integration into enterprise systems
- 5+ years of working experience
- Experience in .NET Framework, .NET Core, package management, and dependency injection
- Working knowledge of React, Redux, or React Natives
- Database experience (SQL Server) and good knowledge in query optimization
- Experience with distributed architectures and REST APIs
- Experience with gRPC APIs is a big plus
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Proficiency at implementing responsive designs using HTML and modern CSS
- Experience supporting and scaling consumer-facing web applications
- Agile/SCRUM Software Development Process experience
CSS is an equal opportunity employer
#remotefullstackdeveloperjobs #dotnetcorejobs #fullstackdevelopers