**PLEASE NOTE: We are only considering candidates that are currently located inside the United States at this time.
We are a full-stack Test Engineering team that creates high-impact and low-drag activities in our pursuit of quality and productivity. As part of the Test Engineering team in our San Mateo, CA or Tempe, AZ office, you will work on the latest and greatest tools and technologies while meeting or exceeding team software quality standards. You would be part of an OKR driven team jointly owning the outcomes along with product and developers.
- Deliver high-quality releases
- Leverage test automation to support CI/CD objectives of the organization
- Work on an agile team collaborating with product owners, business analysts, and developers.
- Maintain existing automation frameworks and suggest/make improvements to it
- Demonstrate the ability to achieve goals in a face-paced environment.
- Minimum 5 - 7 years of Quality assurance experience in Web or Mobile
- Suggest ways to improve the current process and tools.
- Good knowledge of all testing techniques and tools (Functional, performance, security, etc.)
- Participate in code reviews.
- Contribution to the automation framework.
- Expected to give demos for tools and automation and participate in FFN Talks.
- Participate in key test engineering initiatives.