As a System Manager, you will focus on ensuring that information systems are functioning optimally and are compliant with associated regulations and standards. You will work with operations staff to define an operational framework that defines, develops and implements delivery systems, systems management, policies and security frameworks to ensure delivery of knowledge and information to appropriate groups.
- Monitoring and auditing system performance
- Collaborating on and implementing information security controls as well as back-up and disaster recovery processes
- Overseeing installation, maintenance, and upgrades
- Ensuring service levels meet business needs.
- 5 years of programming / system analysis experience with an emphasis in applications and systems architect.
- Experience managing application platforms that include access control, system health and monitoring, network and other health support management.
- Resolving issues related to data security and integrity controls.
- Proficient in process and data modeling, architectural development methodologies, and IT planning methodologies.
- Experience with Agile, Scrum or hybrid methodologies will be a plus