Are you an experienced construction Project Manager looking for a step up? Perhaps you have extensive experience in healthcare and institutional construction projects? Then we have the right role for you!
Agilus is partnering with a reputable Construction company in the search for a Senior Project Manager for their ICI division. This role would lead teams of construction professionals on various projects and manage all parts of project lifecycle.
To be successful in this role, the candidate must have:
• Minimum 10 years of experience as a Project Manager in the ICI construction industry
• In-depth knowledge of all aspects of construction (technology, equipment, methods), industry practices, estimating/budgeting, scheduling, and safety requirements
• The proven track-record of completing construction projects on time and within budget
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent presentation skills
You will contribute to the organization by being:
• Responsible for building and maintaining working relationships with consultants, trades & public
• Ensure that all permits, insurance, and other contracts are in place
• Responsible for ensuring all material and subcontractor tenders are issued in a timely manner
• Manage project budget, cash flow, progress billings as well as monthly cost reporting
• Prepare the baseline schedule and track delays and apply for Extensions of Time and additional costs
• Manage the Change Order process
• Process shop drawings/ samples
• Involved in day to day correspondence and ensure that the job site receives all correspondence in a timely manner
• Collaborate with all stakeholders that deficiencies are dealt with in a timely manner
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Allen Wang at [ Link Removed ] .
We encourage you to visit agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternate format available upon request.
Posting ID: 112343