Key Responsibilities include :
* Strong experience in requirements intake, analysis, design, modeling, development, quality assurance and support. Work directly with business users and analysts in comprehending business requirements and modeling appropriate Business Analytics to meet requirements
* Designing & developing reports/dashboards using Cognos Report Studio, Query Studio, Cognos Workspace, etc.
* Ability to write complex relational Oracle queries.
* Creating, enhancing and maintaining metadata Framework Manager Models (Relational and Dimensional) to support business requirements.
* Working closely with Data Modelling team to provide input/feedback to the Logical and Physical data model creation.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent
* 5-7+ years of Information Technology experience
* Working knowledge of the Cognos SDK required (i.e. 5+ years of Cognos experience, preferable with 1+ years with Cognos 11)
* Strong understanding of data warehouse concepts and working experience in relational and dimensional modelling is required
* Hands-on experience in any of the following visualization tools (i.e. QlikView, Tableau, etc.)
* Technical depth and ability to rapidly understand and communicate the impact of solutions and technology
* Experience collaborating with business representatives to understand requirements, value, prioritization and business intelligence needs
* Strong communication skills, be able to communicate effectively and work closely together with business clients, other technology teams, support partners and stakeholders to deliver business aligned solutions
* Ability to work independently as a self-starter, and within a team environment. Comfortable in a fast dynamic environment with an ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Experience working in on-shore/offshore model.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans