This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems. Ability implementing microservices using variety of tools like Spring Boot, AOP, IOC, Spring MVC.
* Working proficiency with multiple operating systems Linux, Windows. Ability to automate working environment using scripting, deployment tools Maven and modern IDE ( IDEA ).
* Strong experience and desire to be an example for the team for test driven development, Junit, understanding what it means to TEST code and deliver solution. Proficiency in using integration testing suites like Cucumber or similar.
* You will participate in code review sessions - peer reviews and group reviews. You will provide code review sign-off for your peer's code.
* Participate in the API design sessions and selection of design patterns that are selected for use by the team.
* Technical documentation of service API (using Swagger)
* Implementing logging, auditability, security, and monitoring features.
* You should be able to build lightweight user interface using Angular.
* BS/BA degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
* 4+ years of professional experience
* Proficiency in Java 8 and Java 11.
* Knowledge of modern architectures based on Cloud, microservices, REST APIs, NoSQL stores (e.g. Cassandra), and event-based architecture will be key.
* Strong working experience with Apache Spring and relevant open source systems.
* Good to have knowledge or working experience in Hadoop, Scala, Python, Impala, Tableau
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans