Bonus: This job is eligible for an annual cash bonus based on individual goal achievement.
The Salesforce Data Engineer works with various Information Technology teams and business partners to configure Salesforce Einstein (Tableau CRM) data flows/recipes/connections and to design, develop, and deploy dashboards, visualizations, and analytics.
Essential Job Functions
- Develop and maintain dashboards in Salesforce Einstein for all functional teams.
- Conceptualize, design, create and support the implementation of analytics, reports and dashboards for business partners.
- Work with business owners and data analysts across the organization to understand requirements and develop technical specifications for reporting.
- Support data collection, analysis and visualization projects as needed, including data modeling, data cleansing, and other data analysis techniques to collect, explore, and extract insights from data sets.
- Participate in developing a data governance framework to ensure integrity, reliability, and security of data.
- Provide ongoing training for data analysts and staff on development and use of Einstein dashboards in Salesforce.
- Conduct validation and testing of reports, Einstein dashboards and analytics to ensure consistent and accurate reporting across the organization.
- Provide recommendations to streamline and improve current business processes.
- Research emerging tools and applications that are applicable for the functional needs.
- Recommend and develop technical and automated solutions for manual processes.
- Suggest and implement team procedures and standards related to reporting and ad-hoc analysis to improve data accuracy, visibility, and value.
- Respond and fulfill data requests as required.
- Support ongoing reporting processes and upgrades.
- Communicate status to Business Analysts, Project Managers, and Management.
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices in reporting and analytics.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience with Salesforce Einstein and/or Tableau CRM development.
- Demonstrated understanding of Einstein Analytics and/or Tableau CRM and managing large datasets.
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce Analytics Query Language (SAQL) and Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL).
- Experience in reporting platforms and data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Einstein Analytics).
- Experience in data ingestion, data modeling, and importing data from different sources.
- Hands-on experience with developing and deploying reports & dashboards.
- Hands-on experience in creating and managing data flows.
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills.
- Mastery of creating SQL queries to access complex data sources.
- Background in designing and implementing complex and visually compelling reports and dashboards.
- Advanced level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Self-motivated and able to multi-task, coordinate and prioritize concurrent tasks.
- Ability to successfully function in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner.
- Ideal candidate will possess a passion for business intelligence, analytics and visual design concepts.
- Salesforce Einstein Analytics Certification.
- Experience with MicroStrategy-Salesforce integration.
- Experience leveraging Informatica to transform and push data into the Salesforce Platform.
- Knowledge of data mining and advanced reporting techniques.
- Experience with statistics and predictive analysis.
- Experience with master data management and data governance.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.