Come and join a world class team at Intel. We are the Barefoot Switching Division, BXD, inside Intel's Network and Edge group. In this role, your daily agenda will be anything but ordinary.You will beworking on developing compiler technology for P4 - domain specific language that is used by customers to describe data plane operations. You will be working closely with various HW teams, open source community and P4 language committee. We have many interesting compiler projects across the board: in P4 front-end, middle-end and in various backends targeting several architectures.
Candidates must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Requirements listed below would be obtained through a combination of Industry job relevant experience, internship experiences and or schoolwork/classes/research.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computational Science or related field of study
- 4+ years of experience in C++ programming
- 4+ years of experience in system software architecture design, implementation and debugging
- 4+ years of experience and understanding of all aspects of a compiler and related development and debugging technologies, especially code generation, program analysis, and pipeline optimizations
- Post Graduate Degree preferred
- Experience with optimizing compiler backends register allocation, code scheduling
- Experience and proficiency with code versioning systems (git/github)
- Experience contributing to open source projects
- Experience with networking applications
- Experience with hardware modeling and simulation tools
- Experience in constraint satisfaction problem-solving techniques
- Experience with continuous integration frameworks (Jenkins, Travis)