Agilus is recruiting for a Sales Professional for our industry leading Insurance Broker and Consultant client in Ontario.
The Sales Professional comes with brokerage experience and has a passion for sales with a track record of success in closing deals in a fast-paced environment. Ideally, the right candidate comes with extensive knowledge and experience working in the insurance industry, specifically in the Personal Lines space.
What will you be doing:
- Meet and/or exceed sales targets set by the department
- Provide consultative expert advice, and recommendations to prospects about their personal insurance coverage
- Collaborate with key underwriters
- Prepare documentation for prospects (applications, insurance certificates, etc)
- Keep up with market changes and trends
What do you need:
- 3+ years sales experience from a brokerage
- Personable and able to communicate well is a must
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment handling a large volume of policies
- MGA experience
- Excellent computer skills and use of EPIC is an asset
- RIBO License in good standing
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive base plus commission structure
- Benefits from day one
- RRSP Matching
- Health & Wellness program
- Opportunity for growth as an insurance professional and advance career
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Mackenzie Logan at [Email available when viewing the job]
We encourage you to visit agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternate format available upon request.
We value a diverse workplace.
Agilus Work Solutions is committed to employ people from diverse backgrounds and we actively demonstrate inclusiveness through fair, equitable and accessible hiring practices. We recognize the strength that comes from different experiences, backgrounds and perspectives and welcome candidates who identify as visible minorities, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and persons within the LGBTQ+ community. We feel it is important as an organization that all people have access and opportunity to be employed, to be valued and to be respected. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternative format available on [Link available when viewing the job].Job Requirements