Classification: Credit/ Collections Supervisor/Manager
Compensation: $23.75 to $27.50 hourly
Credit and Collections Manager candidates who are natural leaders driven by a strong sense of accomplishment and focused, detail-oriented thinkers with backgrounds in accounting, finance or business administration are most likely to succeed in this position. This Credit and Collections Manager role will be based in the Vaughan, Ontario region and will be a long-term temporary employment opportunity. If you're looking for work as a Credit and Collections Manager, you can nourish your career at this growing company in the Leasing industry if you contact Accountemps today!
- Yield to all Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act rules and regulations
- Take care of inbound and outbound collections calls and correspondence
- Pinpoint delinquent customer accounts through various means, including skip-tracing, phone contact, written correspondence, and make arrangements for payment
- Maintain and update customer files to ensure data integrity
- Guarantee the processing of payments
- Act as liaison in maintaining quality service to the customer and a positive company image by resolving customer account inquiries
- Process bankruptcy filings in the correct manner when received
- Document all customer payments to the right reports
- Head all billing and reporting activities in response to deadlinesJob Requirements
- Ability to analyze customer accounts and make decisions based on those analyses
- Account reconciliation experience preferred
- Consumer collections experience
- 5+ years of prior high volume collections experience
- Earlier experience working with various types of accounting software desired
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting preferred
- Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Our parent company, Robert Half International Inc., has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998.
Questions? Call your local office at [Phone number shown when applying]. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.