Classification: Software Engineer
Compensation: $115000.00 to $120000.00 yearly
Robert Half technology has an exciting opportunity for an innovative and driven Software Engineering Manager to work with one of top-tier clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering identity and access management services to their global organization that that help them secure their internal and cloud environments. If you have a history of diving into code to debug a broken pipeline and coaching software engineers, this is an opportunity for you.
As the Software Engineering Manager your primary responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
• Provide technical leadership in areas such as IAM architecture, development process and best practices, automation, agile delivery, and team management.
• Verify stability, interoperability, portability, security, and scalability of our IAM software architecture.
• Interface with lines of business, application owners, cloud operations, support, and information security teams to define and manage efficient and effective IAM services / solutions / enhancements.
• Be ready to dive into difficult deploys, bug investigations, architectural debates, or code reviews when required.
• Assess existing and new IAM technologies, define and implement an IAM roadmap.
• Manage and coach up to 5 direct reports, and collaborate on career plans, performance reviews, training initiatives, improving engagement, and other aspects of the team culture.
• Hire, mentor and enable new software engineers to meet strategic goals.Job Requirements
• BA/BS or MS Degree in Computer Science or a related field, with a successful track record in positions of increasing responsibilities or an equivalent combination of experience and education.
• Experience leading and managing a team of software developers.
• Strong proponent of development best practices, including opinions on running code reviews, DevOps and automation, coding best practices, technical interviewing, and good software design.
• Experience with container runtimes such as Docker and workload/container orchestration using Kubernetes.
• Strong Experience in agile methods such as SCRUM, Kanban, Test Driven Development (TDD)
• Strong Experience in release based on GIT (branching, tagging, release branches, monorepos.)
• Strong working knowledge of multi-tiered applications, databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL), LDAP and AD services, application servers, network infrastructure, security, and data flows within these components.
• A strong working knowledge interfacing with REST & JSON APIs as well as SCIM for user collection, provisioning, and deprovisioning.
• Experience with Single Sign-On (SSO) / federation integration tools (PingIdentity, CA Siteminder, Tivoli/ISecurity Access Manager, OneLogin, Okta), protocols (SAML, OIDC, WS Fed), and multifactor authentication (MFA) solutions (Symantec, RSA, PingID, Okta, OneLogin, Duo, Centrify).
• Excellent communicator, able to engage and effectively respond to diverse stakeholders, under pressure, facilitate discussion, decision-making, and conflict resolution.
All interested applicants, please apply with your updated resume. We thank you for your application
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Our parent company, Robert Half International Inc., has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998.
Questions? Call your local office at [ Phone number blocked ] . All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.