Join finn.auto to make car ownership fun & sustainable and play a key role to fulfill our mission of building the most popular car subscription platform in the world. We launched in 2019, offering a monthly flexible car-subscription.
As an IT Administrator in the Engineering Operations department at finn.auto you are directly responsible for our IT infrastructure (Mac/Windows), that enables all finn people to work smoothly day-by-day. You are our main contact person for all 1st level support cases and also take care of our Office Wifi, printer and hardware setup. Together with our CTO you sharpen the vision of our internal IT infrastructure to ensure massive growth. As part of a cross-functional team, it is your job to build automations in order to elegantly auto-provision all required accounts. On top, you will define internal tools that allow everyone to work in the most efficient way and by doing so limit manual workload.
- Execute a winning infrastructure roadmap: It is your task to execute a roadmap for our IT infrastructure at finn.auto in all its aspects. This enables everyone at finn.auto to work trouble-free and focus on their specific topics!
- Auto-provision everything: With our no-code platform/tool and known industry best practices (SSO) you will build an auto-provision infrastructure. This will enable even non-tech people to onboard and offboard employees in minutes. You constantly monitor these internal tools and drive improvements. On top, you will define a winning hardware inventory.
- Manage and drive your own projects: At finn.auto you will get responsibility from day one. All projects will have a critical impact on the whole company and directly relate to working on making finn.auto fun and sustainable. By improving day-to-day business activities and processes you will be able to overcome shortcomings of our tools.
- Critically question and analyze: With your profound IT administration skills and knowledge of our processes, you are responsible for building our IT infrastructure. Working jointly with our CTO, you will define requirements to bring our systems to the next level, while always seizing opportunities for automation.
// Your Profile
- Proven track-record (3+ years) as an IT administrator, network administrator or system administrator in a startup environment.
- Skilled in support for Win/Mac.
- Experienced in IT infrastructure as well as hardware and software maintenance and support.
- Deep understanding of Google Workspace (formerly G Suite).
- Skilled in LAN and Wifi administration (Ubiquiti).
- Extensive experience in working with internal and external stakeholders to succeed in your daily work.
- Strong drive toward automation and single-click provisioning using industry best practices (SSO).
- Fluent in German & English.
// Values We Share
- Customer first - Always focus on our customers’ needs. Reduce complexity, increase quality.
- Own it - Be entrepreneurial in everything you do. Take responsibility for your individual and finn's overall goals.
- Embrace the struggle - Apply attention to detail and don't shy away from tough decisions. Never stop getting your hands dirty.
- We grow and succeed together - We help each other to succeed as a team and grow as individuals. We love to fight and to win together.
- Be honest and open-minded - Always speak out the truth, even if it hurts. Dare to be authentic and embrace others' authenticity.
// Our Profile
- Founders who understand the importance of solid IT and engineering needs.
- We strive to make mobility fun & sustainable and build the most popular mobility provider.
- We are a dynamic team with great ambitions in the heart of Munich.
- We live a culture of trust and personal responsibility. Every idea and every opinion is welcome.
- We love and live an agile work environment. We work as a SCRUM team, with open boards, regular retros and daily stand-ups.
- We value our joint lunches and team activities.
- An open-minded tech organization with a “best tool for the job” attitude. Freedom to choose your tools and technology given plenty of room for learning and experimentation.
- Choose your work equipment, accessories and tools you feel most comfortable with.
// Compensation Package
- Excellent fixed salary
- 1.500€ yearly personal development budget: We constantly motivate and fund you to learn, grow and advance your potential