Skar Audio, Inc. is seeking a Full Stack Developer to join our rapidly growing team! This role will work closely with our CEO and Development Operations team in the development and implementation of application systems and programs and will require coding components, monitoring performance, creative automation of certain processes, and scaling platforms as the business continues to grow.
If you are looking for a fast-paced, high exposure work environment where you have the opportunity to showcase your eye for detail, process improvement, and technical abilities gained through your previous experience while working with the best tools available, we invite you to apply to be the next crucial member of our Development Team. This isn’t for the faint of heart, and we are looking for extremely talented and dedicated individuals who want to reap the rewards of contributing on that level.
Our tech stack is more advanced than most in the industry, and so we are looking for senior level applicants that know our described stack like "second nature". Ideal candidate could be onboarded quickly and dive right in, working alongside our other two developers who are also extremely talented. The programming team is growing rapidly and there is amazing opportunity for career growth working directly with our CEO (who is also a self-proclaimed tech geek/programmer in training, hah!).
- You have experience building server-side tools, applications, APIs, or similar.
- You have experience writing and maintaining code with a team at scale.
- You are fluid in working with GitHub properly and maintain general organization abilities that allow you and the team to thrive.
- You take a big problem and decompose it into shippable chunks that can ensure all parties are aligned on the outcome.
- You are able to translate the non-technical business needs into a clear technical action plan and vice versa, seamlessly.
- You are known for the ability to make an estimate, establish a deadline collaboratively, and hit that mark.
- Server-side tech (especially Node.js, GraphQL, Postgres)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 6+ Years of experience in a Full Stack Developer role
- Strong knowledge of data structures, system design, and algorithms
- Strong knowledge of Linux, PHP/Laravel, and MySQL, with a working understanding of MongoDB, PostgreSQL, AngularJS, Express.js, Oracle, React, Ember, and Node.js.
- Experience working with languages such as Java, .Net, Python, PHP
- Experience working with server technologies including Apache, ISS, Node.js, Nginx, and J2EE.
- Experience in API design and development.