- Solid and extensive experience as QA Engineer or Lead/Manager role or equal.
- Proficiency with testing tools like Selenium, Cypress, Jest, Pytest, ability to write complex automated tests with such tools.
- Excellent knowledge of industry standards and best practices
- Proficiency in performing different kinds of tests like automated tests, performance tests, manual tests
- Familiarity with project management and test management tools like Jira, TestRail, TM4J etc.
- Experience with Postman
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience with API and Network debugger tools (e.g. Charles Proxy, Fiddler, Proxyman)
- Experience with performance/load testing
Nice to have:
- Experience with Cyber Threat Intelligence or any cyber security-related industry is a plus
- Experience working remotely
- Familiar/involved with open source projects
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Problem solver
- Proactive attitude
- Get the chance to work with big brands like Riot Games (League of Legends), Sony, Fox Broadcasting, Kaplan Inc. (top education company), Coinbase (#1 crypto exchange), BeachBody (#1 fitness company), etc.
- Work from anywhere as part of a community of digital nomads.
- Live and work in one of our roaming hacker houses (X-Outposts) around the world:
- Be part of the most energizing community for developers in the world by participating in our Seasons, a 3-month experience filled with challenges, rewards, RPGs, competitions, and more, all centered around a theme that will inspire and energize you.
- Get $2,500 per year (Unleash+) to spend on doing more of what you love and staying energized. Use it on conferences, courses, video games, photography gear, music gear, cooking gear, a gym membership, adventure sports, baby/pet sitting, productivity apps, restaurants, coworking, movie tickets, headphones, etc.