Office Administrator – Full time
Location: Markham, ON
For over 25 years AssessMed has been completing independent, unbiased, evidence based medico-legal evaluations and file reviews to several markets including but not limited to, auto insurance, defense and plaintiff tort medicals, Accident Benefits, Catastrophic claims, Life and Health Disability referrals as well as cases from HR representatives throughout corporate Canada. AssessMed is a true national provider with strategically located regional offices in BC, Alberta, Ontario, Quebec and the Maritime Provinces.
• Secure referrals from clients for independent medical assessment services offered by AssessMed and then assist clients in the facilitation of referral bookings through the AssessMed referral in-take team
• With support from the Senior Director, lead and coordinate Assessor recruitment process including screening Assessors, conducting orientation, communicating evaluation policies and procedures. Help to maintain strong ongoing relationships with current AssessMed rostered professionals.
• Assist with Operations as needed, including administrative tasks in the office, checking in evaluees, and assisting assessors with in office appointments. Occasional weekend shifts will be needed to assist with coverage for weekend assessor clinics.
• Assist in the completion of RFPs.
• Maintain Assessor records including contracts, fee schedules and copies of professional memberships; conduct annual inquiries with various evaluator colleges or professional associations
• Liaise regularly with evaluators, collect and communicate feedback to operations managers, and with completing all customer roster requests
• Respond to customer requests and concerns, perform account maintenance and fulfill roster requests
• Assist with the preparation of marketing material for trade shows, seminars and lunch and learn presentations
• Continuously liaise between customers and internal staff to assure that all customer inquiries are dealt with promptly
• Obtain feedback from clients so as to provide ideas and initiatives on service improvement
• Liase with Operations Team to update all customer specifics and to ensure operations can provide service specifics to each customer.
• When required to do so, assist the AssessMed QA team with the review of assessor reports to help ensure only reports of the highest quality and standards are released to clients in a timely fashion.
• Provide weekly sales activity reports to senior management that accurately reflect all business development activities.
• Travel locally within Alberta and to other Canadian provinces, when required
• Attend occasional industry related functions after normal business hours and on weekends (Virtually, per current COVID restrictions).
• Completion of post secondary education required
• Two years experience in a related field, such as managing operations and/or business development within the medical, legal or insurance industries is an asset
• Superlative verbal, written and presentation skills required
• Exhibits exceptional relationship building skills utilizing a collaborative approach
• Well-developed project management skills required
• Exceptional organizational, time management and decision making skills
• Demonstrated ability to work autonomously while managing multiple timelines and objectives successfully
• Previous experience participating in the RFP process is an asset
• High level of computer proficiency and experience with MS Office
Apply today! Visit us at [Link available when viewing the job]
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.