Business Analyst - Data Analytics
On behalf of our client in the Banking Sector, PROCOM is looking for a Business Analyst - Data Analytics.
Business Analyst - Data Analytics – Job Description
- Meeting up with business to get businesses reporting requirements, translating requirement to business and IT teams.
- Work with Data engineer /Business stakeholders, BI Analysts to understand requirements
- Create BRD business requirements document and update data lineage
- Meetings with stakeholders on business, technical
- Maintain documentation for the dashboard - Tableau/Power BI - more of the documentation, business requirement gathering
- Daily stand ups
Business Analyst - Data Analytics – Mandatory Skills
- 3-5 + years Business Analytics experience with a Data Analytics Background - data lineage, understanding how reports are built, creating business requirements, liaison between business and IT teams. FI/Banking is preferred*
- 2-3 years SQL experience - Understanding of Coding/ environment. May need to do some testing.
- 3-5 years Reporting Experience with Power BI/Tableau or any reporting tools.
- Excellent Communication Skills – Verbal and Written
- Good Attitude
- Go-getter mentality
- Degrees: Bachelor’s degree
Business Analyst - Data Analytics – Nice to Have Skills
- Worked with Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
Business Analyst - Data Analytics - Assignment Start Date
ASAP – 5 months to start
Business Analyst - Data Analytics - Assignment Location
Toronto, ON – Work RemotelyJob Requirements