As the Windows Release Pipeline Manager, your job is to ensure the graphics driver servicing releases for both integrated and discrete products remains in a continuous delivery state. This means ensuring processes for continuous integration and regression management are followed and maintained or enhanced to allow developers to take fast action to keep the driver healthy enough to ship at a moment's notice. You will also be working with validation to ensure the validation strategy cutting across integrated and discrete graphics Windows products is understood and executed for each platform and Windows OS release. You will be stepping into a fast-moving, exciting environment with team members that are open to change, interested in learning, and passionate about efficiently executing and delivering to our customers. We are looking for someone that is a self-starter, open to change, ready to learn new concepts, processes, and software methodologies, and enjoys working with a diverse set of people in a collaborative way.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Works with PDT leads, Client Customer Engineering, and User Experience team to line up releases for platform, OS, and game intercepts.
- Drives predictable cadence, ensuring Continuous Delivery process is in place to service all back-end execution, in alignment w/ Validation Strategy.
- One Windows Recipe (Platform Integration) quality compliance.
- Critical Regression Management.
- Execution alignment and cadence management
Release branch creation.
The candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Capability to multitask.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient to work in a dynamic and team-oriented environment.
- Good networking, communication, and influencing skills.
An eligible candidate must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidate.
- An eligible applicant must possess a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science with 6+ years of relevant pre or post-silicon experience, or a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science with 8+ years of relevant pre or post-silicon experience.
Minimum of 6 + years of applied experience in the following attributes:
- Technical and product development acumen: Experience with large, structured development organizations and their processes. Familiarity with modern development methodologies and tools. Knowledge of and experience with firmware/software development, and computer platform/system development. Understanding and knowledge of Si development.
- Business acumen: Strong Customer Obsession. Experience working with business functions such as Marketing and Finance. Understanding of the DPG and NPG business models, and the roles played by products/platforms in these models.
- Program Management background: Experience with managing large-scale programs. Knowledge of program management methodologies for schedules, cost, quality, and risks.
- Platform orientation: Knowledge of platform ingredients and systems beyond the CPU/SoC. Motivated to deliver holistic solutions to customer needs, not just components.
- Strong analytical, planning, problem-solving, and decision-making skills in complex paradigms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including listening skills. Ability to effectively communicate with and influence executives and senior technical leaders. Strong orientation to Truth and Transparency in communicating with all levels.
- Leadership skills: Ability to build relationships, earn respect, and gain influence across organizations. Experience in building formal teams and task teams. Proficiency in working through diverse inputs and opinions to arrive at optimal and agreed-upon solutions.
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level—not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
US, California, Santa Clara;US, Oregon, Hillsboro
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.