- Provide long-term trusted-advisor support to the re-architecting and re-engineering of the DISA relationships with its classified mission partners.
- Lead the business and financial support efforts and work closely with the technical, operational, and security efforts required to support the DISA relationships.
- Interact and communicate effectively with government customers/leadership and classified mission partners
- Assist the sponsor in his/her role of managing a portfolio of legacy and new start communications/IT systems to include overseeing and/or participating in technical and operational assessments.
- Lead and/or participating in root-cause analyses (and other analyses) of communications failures impacting the classified mission areas to include follow on actions designed to mitigate future failures.
- Participate in the development of technically informed policies and guidance.
- MS in SE or equivalent and 8 years of related experience in DoD and National Senior Leader Communications, DoD Continuity of Operations, Continuity of Government, Nuclear Command, Control, and Communications, or National and DoD Policies and Directives related to the identified domains.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with government leadership.
- Demonstrated in-depth expertise in process re-engineering; interagency agreements and supporting transactions (7600A & 7600B); FAR and DFAR.
- Basic understanding of portfolio management (JCIDS, PPBE, DAS); classified DoD entities; communications and IT infrastructure; integration of operations and logistics across DoD entities; security implications of interagency agreements.
- Proficiency in written communications skills. Must work collaboratively within a team, provide senior level leadership and guidance, and be capable of identifying, prioritizing, and solving difficult problems.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills for interaction with customers, project leaders, team members, and other government agencies. Must have the ability to coordinate across teams and with representatives from a wide-range of organizations including government, commercial, and international.
- Proven proficiency in supporting, interacting and communicating with senior-level government (SES/FO/GO) leadership.
- Demonstrated in-depth understanding of portfolio management (JCIDS, PPBE, DAS); classified DoD entities; communications and IT infrastructure; integration of operations and logistics across DoD entities; security implications of interagency agreements.
- Candidates will have a strong understanding of the interworking of regulation/policy with technology development.
- Candidates will have demonstrated proficiency in strategic thinking and developing long-term visions.