Since our foundation 2012, we have become one of the established start ups of the Munich tech scene. With our data scientists and market experts we develop innovative data-based solutions for digital sales channels. Do you want to shape the future of e-Commerce together with us? Apply now!
Metoda has an SPA/ microservice architecture. So it's a challenging field for frontend developers but who says life is easy. But it's fun and if you think you can contribute your knowledge, skills and talents to
develop fancy applications, drive the UX, our UI platform and want to grow with us....join the team.
- Eat our own dog food and develop nice UIs for our products with our UI framework
- Find abstractions to be shared and help our UI architect to enhance our UI framework
- Work with our UX/Designer and find application specific UI solutions we didn't see yet
- Explore new technologies and pitch your ideas to get us to the next level
- you live and breath quasar, vuejy, html, css and UX
- you are tracking the latest cool and useful stuff in the web UI universe
- you already have some years (>2 years) of frontend dev experience
- good English skills
- you want to learn and grow
- Good work-life balance through regular team events, table football, Kraxlboard, delicious fruit as well as coffee, tea & cooldrinks
- Good pay, flexible working hours with the possibility of home office and an exciting long-term perspective
- Weekly language courses in English and German
- Central office directly at Munich Central Station with a roof terrace and view of the Alps
- If necessary, we will support you with your visa application & your move to Munich
That sounds exciting? Then send us your detailed application with your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 089-124 137 890 if you have any questions. More information about us can be found at www.metoda.com.