Ever wanted to be a member of an elite Fintech engineering team?
We are seeking exceptional Software Platform Developers to work on the cross-assets platform offering to a wide range of firm's business, including trading, risk, research, analytics and others. The platform is used in hundreds of applications running in multiple (Kubernetes, AWS, Linux, Windows) ecosystems. The platform combines the best of open-source technologies with innovative components developed internally, which gives a potential candidate ability to contribute to wide range of exciting projects.
* Develop and modernize the platform, tools and processes used by C++ developers.
* Enhance the platform with modern open source libraries.
* Work closely with C++, CI/CD and Python developers.
* Drive best practices across the developer community.
* Collaborate with team members - engineers, product developers and others - across the globe to ensure top quality solutions.
Skills Required to be Considered for this role:
* You must have at least 3 years of working experience in software development on multiple operating systems, including Linux and Microsoft Windows, and knowledge of operating systems, including performance considerations
* You must have at least one year of experience with build tools (such as make, cmake, scons or others), debuggers and profilers
* You have to be familiar with SDLC processes and tools
* You must be proactive and independent - motivated to take ownership of deliverables and solve real world business problems.
* You should be passionate about software development and solving/troubleshooting complex problems.
* You are expected to command excellent communication skills in English - both verbal and written.
* It would be great (but not required) if you have experience with C/C++, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS and using open source and commercial vendor libraries
* Work in a globally integrated product and development team located in New York, London, Singapore and Herzliya.
* Join business critical platform development that means working on technologies that define the next phase of JP Morgan's technology platform.
* Fast paced, dynamic environment with significant opportunities for career growth.
JPMorgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $1.1 trillion and operations in more than 50 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and businesses, financial transaction processing, asset and wealth management, and private equity.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans