Classification: Software Developer
Compensation: $75000.00 to $85000.00 yearly
Are you a talented professional with a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively? You could work with Robert Half if you apply for this full-time remote (within Ontario) Software Developer opening today. This is the perfect Software Developer job for you if you want work where you will implement new features, maintain existing code, and refactor existing code across a breadth of products used both internally and externally at the company. Located in Toronto, Ontario, this Software Developer role will be a full-time opening. Apply today and learn more about this exciting role.
- Constantly carry out code-review and cooperate with other developers
- Maintain and develop new features to internal and external facing software to enhance the customer experience and resolve issues on various operating systems
- Offer clear and consistent liaise around solutions and time estimate to client-facing program management teams
- Rectify and produce production supportJob Requirements
- Minimum 5+ years of experience
-Has client facing experience
-Able to develop, test code, and deploy
- Experience with API design
- You'll be a good fit for this position if you have experience with software development life cycles, e.g. Agile, Big Bang, Spiral, Waterfall, etc.
- Proven knowledge of REST API
- React experience
- Practical knowledge of Cloud Technologies
- General familiarity with Kubernetes
- Well-founded grasp of Elasticsearch Technologies
- This position will be the best fit for a candidate who can write clean, standardized code that performs optimally in highly concurrent environments
- Experience with at least one framework/library, e.g. Vue.js, Polymer, Angular.js, React.js, Ractive.js, Knockout.js, Ember.js, Bootstrap, etc.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Our parent company, Robert Half International Inc., has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998.
Questions? Call your local office at [ Phone number blocked ] . All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.