Senior Retail Interior Designer
On behalf of our client in the Telco Sector, PROCOM is looking for a Senior Retail Interior Designer.
Senior Retail Interior Designer – Job Description
- Research – Proposes scope of work, timelines and required research to complete projects.
- Concept & Design Development – Presents sketches and preliminary designs regularly to the team throughout the duration of the project in various formats while capturing & interpreting feedback.
- Working Drawings – Coordinates and reviews drawings (Demolition, Construction, RCP, Finishes, Power & Communications, Elevations & Details) for tender/permit.
- Project Management – hosts meetings and provides meeting minutes to stakeholders, communicates issues along with possible solutions, monitors timelines and ensures all project files are created and filed as per team standards.
- Teamwork & Professionalism – Effectively and professionally communicates with internal and external stakeholders.
Senior Retail Interior Designer – Mandatory Skills
- Interior design (Retail preferred) 6+ years - PORTFOLIO Mandatory
- BA in Interior Design from a recognized University or College
- Knowledge of Building Code regulations
- Strong knowledge of the Design Process (including furniture & millwork specifications)
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Microsoft Word & Excel
Senior Retail Interior Designer – Nice to Have Skills
- Preferred: LEED certified and/or NCIDQ
- Preferred: Retail Design experience
- Preferred: Vray
Senior Retail Interior Designer - Assignment Start Date
ASAP – 12 months to start
Senior Retail Interior Designer - Assignment Location
Toronto, ON – Work Remotely