Classification: Software Developer
Compensation: $45000.00 to $55000.00 yearly
Are you a talented professional with a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively? You could work with Robert Half if you apply for this full-time PHP Developer opening today. The ideal Software Developer can implement new features, maintain existing code, and refactor existing code across a breadth of products used both internally and externally at the company. This Software Developer role will be located in the Markham, Ontario area and will be a full-time position. Interested? Apply today!
- Ensure clear and consistent interaction around solutions and time estimate to client-facing program management teams
- Correct and furnish production support
- The ideal candidate for this job can maintain and develop new features to internal and external facing software to enhance the customer experience and resolve issues on various operating systems
- Frequently complete code-review and join forces with other developers
- Team up with Scrum team to produce proper work estimatesJob Requirements
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Hands on PHP experience
- Adeptness in MySQL and Relational Databases
- jQuery experience
- Strong familiarity with LAMP Stack
- We are particularly looking for candidates with experience with software development life cycles, e.g. Agile, Big Bang, Spiral, Waterfall, etc.
- If you're looking for job openings and can write clean, standardized code that performs optimally in highly concurrent environments, you might be a good fit for this position
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Our parent company, Robert Half International Inc., has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998.
Questions? Call your local office at [Phone number shown when applying]. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.