IT Product Analyst
Make a difference... a big difference. You will have the opportunity, in a unique and dynamic culture, to be a part of something meaningful. We're a disruptive startup with an inspiring mission. Learn and grow alongside our world-class team of print, operations, technology, and data leaders, dedicated to building a company that cares for all their clients like they were our own family. Our team and board members have decades of experience; with their support, we look forward to building on solid fundamentals.
Technology does amazing things in our daily lives, yet often is a source of pain and confusion within our industry. We want to empower Sepire to deliver a world-class customer experience with simple, flexible technical systems. If we need to delve into the murky underbelly of print and mailing to do that, we're up for the challenge. We're currently building with Angular, .Net Core, MSSQL, GraphQL, TypeScript, all on Azure; and we think it's a pretty awesome stack.
We want product analyst-owners with the judgment to simultaneously solve for short and long-term business value. We're looking for folks who have worked in complex domains and systems and come through it with some wisdom but most importantly humility. We want people who are passionate about building great technology to solve problems for users-our clients, our colleagues, and ourselves.
Whether you have a decade of experience or not, we are excited to learn from and share knowledge with you. Our leadership team includes seasoned alumni of digital print, consulting and technology organizations. Our founders deeply understand and care about good technology.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Works to remove impediments or guide the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel.
- Manage and assist the team and product owners to groom and maintain the product backlog, including prioritization and additional opportunities.
- Ensures observance of DOD (Definition of Done).
- Forecasts the number of software enhancements possible in sprint, based on evidence and reliable source.
- Collaborate on new training materials. Identifies need and integrates collaboration of cross functional training materials.
- Assists in preparing communications to both inform and request action associated with delivering new capabilities and addresses problems. Provides coaching, training, conflict resolution and problem-solving assistance to digital team members.
- Communicate status Feature/Sprint summary via weekly meeting and report.
- Collaborate with internal and external business stakeholders.
- Performs other related duties as assigned which may include:
- Review, analyze, and evaluate customer needs to produce system requirement documentation for ecommerce systems.
- Write user stories/requirements along with associated acceptance criteria.
- Maintain use cases.
- Work with business partners to design, develop, and execute user acceptance testing plans.
Attributes to Success
- Experience coupled with a willingness to learn new things
- Comfort with uncertainty and a desire to be close to business problems
- Desire to contribute individually, with the ability both to self-direct work and to collaborate with others on the technology team
- Understanding of many technologies down to first principles, and a desire to add more to the list
- Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- [3-8]+ years working as an individual contributor with an attention to details
- Experience with our specific stack components a bonus but not required
Benefits and Perks
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Birthday PTO
- Convenient to public transportation and interstate access
Access Control Level 2
This employer participates in E-Verify. Click here for more information.