Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position coordinates and carries out all tasks necessary to develop, maintain, and maximize established classification/PGA (Partnered Government Agencies) functions. He/She assists in employee training regarding accounts and projects. This position provides insight, guidance, and other supportive services necessary for classification and/or PGA determination.
- Analyzes part data (illustrative literature, drawings, etc.) and audits trail to determine if parts require ADD/CVD (Anti-Dumping Duties/Countervailing Duties) & PGA reporting to CBP (Customers Border Patrol).
- Secures necessary PGA information (product codes, MID's, 510K#'s, listing numbers, etc.) for electronic submission to CBP.
- Provides Entry, ADD/CVD & PGA ACE (Automated Commercial Environment) data sets local guidelines for presentation to local customs agencies.
- Maintains PGA logs for monthly statistical reporting and updates internal databases as required.
- Makes classification changes based on PGA information received.
- Assists with work load management and distribution.
- Coordinates daily activities with TMS (Trade Management Services) team members and project supervisor.
- Communicates proactively with customers including educating customers on regulatory procedures, root cause analysis, and process improvements.
- Bachelor's Degree or International equivalent - Preferred
- Excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of US Customs and Border Protection Regulations
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook
- 6 months PGA experience
- Customs Brokers License - Preferred
- 6+ months classification experience - Preferred
- International Trade, Logistics or Freight Forwarding experience - Preferred
- 1 year PGA experience - Preferred
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.