Quantcast seeks an innovative and leader with vision as an Oracle Developer to join the growing Enterprise Applications team. We provide business teams with critical business applications in areas such as Marketing, Sales, Order Management, and Finance. We are a leader in the rapid evolution of advertising technology and this includes innovation on how services are sold in our industry. We cannot rely on off-the-shelf tools to provide the level of sophistication and quality of service our customers demand. The mission of this team is to envision, invent, and build state-of-the-art solutions that make sophisticated business processes simple, intuitive, and scalable. As our first-ever in-house Oracle developer, you will set the tone for the technical side of Oracle. Crafting a technical roadmap, helping upgrade our EBS, and work on a diverse and ambitious set of high-visibility projects. Our software has a broad impact across the organization and throughout the customer experience. The ideal candidate is a proven self-starter with a solid background in development. You should be equally comfortable collaborating with business stakeholders to vision outstanding future processes and digging into code with software engineers to understand a reporting discrepancy. You pride yourself in an ability to apply creative solutions to sophisticated problems in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.
- Vision and design flexible, scalable and robust business applications and tools
- Design robust and scalable technical solutions
- Evaluate and detail technical solutions and new applications
- Design, build, test, implement and maintain integrations between Oracle EBS and other internal and external applications
- Plan and develop use-case test plans and perform unit testing
- Work with Service providers to assist with system administration tasks, including server upgrades, patch deployments, architecture review/design, and general standard methodologies
- Provide on-call support for production applications
- Triage problems and resolve issues
- Configure and supervise application performance, capacity and response times
- 7+ years developer experience with experience in Java
- Deep understanding of Oracle Financial business processes and EBS modules: AP, AR and GL.
- Proficiency in SQL (advance queries, tuning) and PLSQL
- Ability to write sophisticated stored procedures triggers, functions using PLSQL with PLSQL Types, PLSQL Collections, SQL Loader, PLSQL Functions and Procedures, Packages, and Materialized view, Triggers, Sophisticated SQL's and SQL Reports.
- Strong understanding of relational databases (including tables, views, indexes, table spaces, etc.) and role-based access/security
- Excellent communication skills and customer service orientation
- Passion for learning new technologies and sharing knowledge with others
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in computer science or related field
- Oracle Database Design and Performance Tuning Exposure to developing in Oracle Application Framework and the development and implementing within Oracle EBS
- Develop Unit Testing Methods for PLSQL and Java
- Experience in developing UNIX/Linux scripts
- Integration experience using business events, workflows, AWS, SFTP and Web Service call integrations through XML / JSON