Our client, a busy personal injury law firm located in Toronto within walking distance of the subway, who values collegiality and diligence, and committed to obtaining excellent results for plaintiff personal injury clients is looking for their next Personal Injury Lawyer.
- running and settling both accident benefit and tort files
- preparing LAT applications and all relevant pleadings/submissions
- preparing for and attending case conferences and LAT hearings
- drafting pleadings, attending examinations for discovery
- preparing for and arguing motions and pre-trials
- trial experience would be an asset
- JD and a member in good standing with the Law Society of Ontario
- 3+ years of experience in Personal Injury Law
- Superior organizational and time management skills with an ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong drafting skills
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
Robert Half Legal matches legal professionals and consultants with remote or on-site jobs on a full-time, project and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide teams for complex projects, including litigation, eDiscovery, data privacy, and mergers and acquisitions.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Our parent company, Robert Half International Inc., has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998.
Questions? Call your local office at [ Phone number blocked ] . All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.