Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
The Revenue Recovery Supervisor (Part-Time) will train and supervise the daily activities of employees assigned to the area. This will require that the supervisor work in a warehouse and office environment. He/she will ensure that all assigned duties are accomplished safely and timely.
The work schedule for this position will require the ability to cover other shifts as needed. Flexibility is required with regards to work week schedules and start and end times. Part-time management employees are generally expected to work 5 1/2 hours per day and are paid weekly. Medical, dental, and vision benefits are offered to employees and their eligible dependents.
Job Requirements & Duties:
- Must be able to bend, stoop, crouch, squat, crawl, climb, stand, sit and turn/pivot.
- Must be experienced in Access, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to supervise and train employees effectively.
- Must be comfortable with decision making and have excellent time management skills.
- Self-motivated and works well with limited direct supervision.
- Must be a team player.
- Conduct audits of procedures and methods for the different UPS Systems.
- Generate reports to be used by the finance department.
- Must follow UPS appearance guidelines.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned
DWS Maintenance and Compliance
- DWS UPS Certification process
- DWS, EDS Calibration test audits to ensure billing accuracy done on each sort
Cross Functional Support
- Report and follow-up with all DWS performance concerns
- Addressing customer concerns regarding Revenue Recovery practices
Revenue Recovery – Training
- On-site centre training for Revenue Auditors
- Update and complete new hire training packets
- Annual training certifications; WHIMIS, policies, procedures, Safe Work Methods, etc.
- On Job Supervision (OJS) forms and vacation scheduling
Revenue Recovery – Information Processing
- Reports, justifications, and analysis
- Effectiveness Percentage Audit
- TLA discussions with all union employees recorded in PITS
- Injury report processing with corresponding faxes sent to Health & Safety
- Follow-up Safe Work Methods upon return to regular duties
- Yearly WHIMIS training
- Addressing employee disputes and concerns
- Employee timecard verification
- Recognition program management
- Disciplinary discussions
- PCM for each sort
- Revenue Recovery ERI Committee
- CHSP Committee
- Bachelor's Degree or International equivalent - Preferred
- Meets local age and operations requirements to operate a vehicle
- The candidate must be experienced in Access, Excel, Word, and, PowerPoint
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.