Senior Microsoft 365 Administrator
- Work Location: Remote Work
- Start Date: ASAP
- End Date: Mid-Nov 2021 (6 months + highly possible extension)
Our client, a global leading IT company, is looking for an experienced Consultant specializing in Microsoft 365 Administration and Teams Unified Communications. In this role, you will work as part of Cloud Services team to deliver Microsoft services incorporating Microsoft Exchange technology, as well as assisting the team in maturing our existing offerings through improvements in operational efficiency, capability and customer experience.
- Participate in planning initiatives related to defining and improving Microsoft 365 services including Exchange and Teams
- Troubleshoot complex issues within the managed product set as well as integrated products
- Assess current systems management practices and advise and implement recommendations in line with best practices
- Implementation, configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting, and performance tuning of Microsoft 365 technologies including integrated solutions
- Provide thought leadership and technical expertise on continuous improvements, projects, and innovations
- Perform maintenance and support duties in accordance with the client contracts and commitments
- Improve efficiency through the scripting/automation of solution deployments, configuration, security and health checking, and reporting
- Assist with solution architecture design, testing requirements and technical policies to ensure customer business, security, and compliance requirements are met
- Assist with technical presentations and design sessions for Microsoft 365 services including Exchange and/or Teams Meetings, Calling and Devices
- University Degree or diploma from a two year program in Computer Science/Data Processing, or an equivalent combination of education, experience and training, plus 7-9 years knowledge of systems concepts.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft 365 Administration, MS Exchange and MS Teams Unified Communications.
- Experience supporting M365 migration projects.
- In-depth knowledge of system management, analysis and design techniques; current operating systems and environments; supported products and services in Systems Operations in M365 environment.
- Experience with PowerShell scripting nice to have
- Experience with VOIP and Unified Communications is an asset
- Reliability Level of Security Clearance or higher an asset
- Certification in any of the following technologies is an asset: Microsoft Enterprise Administrator Expert, Microsoft Teams Administrator Associate, Microsoft Messaging Administrator Associate, Microsoft Security Administrator Associate
Key Skills & Abilities:
- Strong problem determination and resolution skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to design, cost, and implement solutions and demonstrate a high degree of originality and ingenuity in devising new approaches.
- Demonstrated leadership, supervisory, and interpersonal skills including a mature and professional attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to provide timely resolutions
- Demonstrated ability to design, cost, and implement solutions and demonstrate a high degree of originality and ingenuity in devising new approaches
- Demonstrated leadership, supervisory, and interpersonal skills including a mature professional attitude
- Maintain and enhance existing technical and professional skills and certifications
- Create documentation for all areas of responsibility utilizing established templates and processes
- Prepare transition to operations procedures for internal staff for Microsoft 365 related products and services
- Work with the delivery teams as an escalations path for other team members
- Lam Guan
- [ Link Removed ]
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)