Agilus Work Solutions is currently looking for anexperienced warehouse worker who has work experience, knowledge, and knowstheir way around electrical panels, wiring, and other basic structuralmaintenance work.
This is a 3-month term position, Full-time, dayshifthours, with weekends off, for $18/hr with possible overtimes and potential extensionfor the term.
Reporting to the Production Manager this positioninterprets the Manufacturing Information documents in order to mechanicallyassemble, fit and install prefabricated parts or modify basic components,subassemblies and structures using hand and power tools for the site productlines to help meet specific objectives in our productionenvironment.
Shifts Time = 7:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m. - Monday to Friday.
Start date: ASAP and will end on July 30th, 2021
• Use various tools to install and assemble interiors, breakers and assist withthe packaging of panel boards and kits.
• Assisting with the operation of machinery, constructing and assembling cellsfor production.
• Assisting Assemblers with the switchboard assembly process, wiringsub-assemblies, labeling and maintaining Kanban.
• Support material handling at site.
• Work to standard operating procedures, bill of materials, manufacturinginformation, and instruction from Management or Engineering to establishedprocedures.
• Use various fixtures, gauges, and assembly tools to assemble, adjust, orrepair product.
• Inspect and verify incoming parts against paperwork or other documents,record shortages and reject damaged parts.
• Input data of parts received into Oracle database to record receipt ofmaterial.
• Maintain equipment and perform housekeeping duties as necessary using theprinciples of 5S.
• Fosters an environment that promotes Eaton’s goals, philosophies, andencourages continuous improvement through participation.
• High School Diploma required.
• Must be legally authorized to work in Canada without company sponsorship
• Post-Secondary education in Electrical, Mechanical or Controls disciplines.
• Previous Manufacturing experience an asset.
• Strong customer services focus with a commitment to confidentiality, a highlevel of professionalism and time management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work safely, on multiple projects, in a manufacturingenvironment.
• Good problem solving, mathematical skills and troubleshooting ability
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to PaoloBalinghasay at [ Link Removed ] .
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest inthis opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes, only those being selected foran interview may be responded to directly.
Alternate format available upon request.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will beprovided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection andplacement process.
Please visit [ Link Removed ] regularly as new and excitingemployment opportunities become available daily.
Maintenance, Electrical, warehouse, material handlerWe value a diverse workplace.
Agilus Work Solutions is committed to employ people from diverse backgrounds and we actively demonstrate inclusiveness through fair, equitable and accessible hiring practices. We recognize the strength that comes from different experiences, backgrounds and perspectives and welcome candidates who identify as visible minorities, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and persons within the LGBTQ+ community. We feel it is important as an organization that all people have access and opportunity to be employed, to be valued and to be respected. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternative format available on [ Link Removed ] .