Your Role at Unlearn Do you enjoy using data science and software to solve complex challenges? Unlearn.AI pioneers computational methods to help patients get life-saving therapies more quickly. As an early employee at Unlearn, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of how data are used in clinical science and join a world-class team of computational scientists.
Day-to-day work will include:
- Using our powerful, proprietary software tools to transform clinical trial data and electronic health data into tidy datasets that enable machine learning models of disease progression.
- Researching outcome measures, biomarkers, and other data that are measured in clinical trials.
- Creating and editing documentation and processes to ensure quality in Unlearn’s datasets and resulting products.
- Providing feedback to the data infrastructure engineering team to improve software used for data processing.
- Collaborating with internal and external scientists to create prognostic models of disease progression, analyze clinical trials, and publish scientific results.
You'll likely have:
- B.S. in Computer Science, Statistics, or a related field.
- Advanced degree such as an M.S. or Ph.D. is a plus.
- 3+ years industry experience in data science or a related role.
- Experience with the analysis and use of clinical data.
- Proficient in Python (including data science tools such as numpy, pandas, and sklearn) and collaborative software development (e.g., git, using clean coding styles).
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- The flexibility and adaptability necessary to be an early employee at an ambitious startup.