We're looking for a talented software developer to lead development of the web interfaces for Feed.fm and Adaptr.com. Your goal will be to build our interfaces that we use to power sound everywhere.
We have multiple web interfaces, built to address different audiences and purposes, that you will be the lead developer of. Our feed.fm customers interact with our client portal, where they can view analytics, manage users, and interact with our music curators. Our feed.fm music curators use our backend ops portal to view and manage the music in our large internal catalog. Our Adaptr customers use the adaptr.com web site to self-register and enter payment information, search for music, manage playlists, manage users, and view analytics. We have numerous additional interfaces for playing and reviewing music collections.
These interfaces are primarily based on React and Bootstrap, and use GraphQL and various REST endpoints to communicate with our backend. We have legacy code based on jquery and Backbone that we are actively migrating from. We use various other libraries, such as D3, for data visualization.
Strong design skills are a bonus, but you must minimally be able to build usable, professional interfaces (perhaps via some kind of framework like Bootstrap) without breaking a sweat.
You are, at heart, a problem solver, and eager to collaborate with others to deploy working solutions to advance our business. You are eager to understand how the tasks you are working on fit into the bigger picture and you proactively engage with others to clarify and refine what you are working on. You are able to give and accept constructive criticism.
At Feed.fm, we believe the best candidates are eager communicators, learn quickly, are compassionate, collaborate well with others, and have a strong desire to see their work in action. We are flexible with working hours and maintain a healthy balance between work and personal lives.
- Outstanding communication skills and an eagerness to collaborate with others
- Experience building and maintaining production web sites
- Strong React experience
- GraphQL experience, particularly the Apollo React Client
- Experience with one or more graphing/visualization libraries
- Strong desire to ship, receive feedback, and improve
- Ready to take responsibility for production systems
- Experience with frontend test driven development
- Contributions to open-source projects
- Past experience implementing or working with music-related applications
- Strong design skills
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Working with a talented team and having a huge impact!
- Work remotely or in the heart of San Francisco.
- We're providing music for companies you know and love: FitBit, Nautilus, Tonal, Mirror, American Eagle Outfitters, Alo Moves, Life Fitness, and others
- We're building a real company that generates value and pays artists
- You will have a hand in all aspects of a growing platform
- Experienced, down-to-earth coworkers and investors