Location: Remote | Los Angeles, CA | San Francisco, CA | Irvine, CA | Milwaukee, WI
Multi Media LLC builds the platform that runs one of the largest live-cam streaming sites in the world. We handle tens of millions of transactions each day and are continuing to grow at a fast pace.
About the role:
We are looking for a talented Software Engineer in Test who will be responsible for both manual testing as well as creating and maintaining testing tools and automated tests. This person will work closely with the QA and development teams to understand the automation needs, propose automation solutions, and build the automation tests and tools.
In this role you will:
- Apply creative and critical thinking in manual application testing.
- Build testing tools for the QA team.
- Identify opportunities for automation.
- Work in a results-driven culture.
- Be challenged to learn new skills.
- 3+ years of experience performing software testing or software development.
- Working knowledge of Selenium.
- Experience with both manual and automated testing.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Nightwatch framework is a bonus.
- You love to test!
What will you receive:
- An opportunity to test a website with over 600m monthly visitors.
- A robust engineering culture and a team of A-players.
- Freedom to bring ideas to the table and to make technical decisions.
- Support and guidance from the highly professional and knowledgeable team.
- Flexible working environment.
- Health & Life insurance with dental and vision plan. 100% Employer-sponsored for employees & dependents.
- 401k matching up to 5%.
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick days.
- Corporate Udemy account and professional development assistance.