Our Software Engineers are at the forefront of how customers interact with C2FO. Working with our Product team, we create applications for both internal and external customers. Our philosophy: short iterations with a focus on scalability while ensuring maintainability.
You will be working in a new product space building how the user will interact with their data. These interactions include things like viewing transactions, reporting invalid transactions, loading more funds, and seeing information on how funds were utilized. You will work to build a modern, event-driven cloud architecture from the ground up that focuses on continuous integration and delivery to achieve the best experience for our customers.
Here at C2FO we value the quality of our technical solutions, and are passionate about building the right thing, the right way to best solve the problem at hand. But beyond that, we also value the work-life balance of our employees and promote a culture of continuous learning. We host bi-annual hackathons, have multiple book clubs focused on continuous growth, and embrace a remote-first working environment. If you want to work at a place where your voice will be heard and can make a real impact, C2FO is the place for you.
To ensure that you are considered for the position, we require you to introduce yourself and share with us why you are excited about this opportunity at C2FO.
Most importantly, we want someone who is:
- Passionate about solving problems for a fast-paced FinTech company
- Concerned with the success of their teammates as well as themself
- Respectful towards teammates regardless of their abilities
- Able to work in a highly collaborative software development environment
- Willing to debate, obtain, and move forward with the best solution
- Always digging deeper to understand the problem space and the 'why' of your work.
- Passionate about testing, code quality, and continuous integration
- Vigilant in identifying tech debt and always improving how we do things
- Persistent in the face of roadblocks; dispatches them efficiently, pulling in others as necessary.
- Comfortable with source control, especially git
- A self-motivated developer who can work independently
- Proficient communication in English both written and verbal
We'd be particularly delighted to hire someone who has experience with:
- React.js, Next.js
- Relational database (PostgreSQL)
- RESTful or GraphQL APIs
- AWS or GCP
- Docker and Kubernetes