We are looking for a Software Engineer who wants to excel in their career, be inspired by working in a constantly evolving environment, and are as obsessed as we are with getting it right for the customer. If you're energetic, innovative, and love technology (especially the cloud!) then you should consider joining our Software Engineer team!
At LoadSpring we inspire people through technology to provide amazing solutions for both our customers and ourselves. We are never content with the way things have always been done and constantly challenge ourselves to ask "why are we doing things this way; there has to be a better solution!"
Software Engineer Qualifications:
- 3 - 7 years of full-stack developer experience with experience in backend, front end, and database design
More about the Software Engineer position
As a LoadSpring Software Engineer, you will contribute to the design, development, and bug fixing of the LoadSpring Cloud Platform and other innovative Project Management enabling technologies used by the world's largest companies. On our Software Engineering team, you'll facilitate and update documentation relating to new and existing systems and troubleshoot, debug, and solve complex issues across the full development stack (front end, back end, database). You'll be empowered to make recommendations around the scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements, appraising new product ideas, and translating business requirements into technical designs.
We are proud of our high-energy and all-around fun working environment. Our team loves to come to work, loves to learn, and loves to win.
We offer the following perks to keep you happy, healthy, and engaged at work:
- Investment in your cultural development by paying for you to take vacations abroad!
- An entrepreneurial culture where employees are empowered, leadership is open, and your ideas are executed
- A spot where executives are your partners who encourage innovation and your growth
- An entire company passionate about our cloud, technology, and top-notch customer service
- A place where collaboration is highly valuable and all our employees feel like they sit in the office!
- As well as the usual benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k with a match, Tuition Reimbursement, and more!
LoadSpring is committing to helping the planet by reducing carbon emissions one employee household at a time! Starting in 2022, LoadSpring employees are incentivized to act on ways they can reduce their carbon footprint. This can be by replacing energy-hogging refrigerators or something as simple as switching to LED lights.
The employee with the largest reduction will be the proud owner of a brand-new Model 3 Tesla to help continue their new sustainable lifestyle!
LoadSpring Solutions Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Residence status may be required for certain positions. For positions requiring U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Resident status, verification of such status will be required upon accepting employment.
Your privacy is very important to us, for more information on how we protect your information please visit: https://www.loadspring.com/privacy-statement.