- Job Description
Come intern with Intel's F11X. Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a technical nature. University experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. You must be actively enrolled in school and not graduated to work as a student intern. We are seeking students to work long term as a student intern part-time while attending school and full-time while on breaks from school (i.e. summer break).
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Excellent teamwork and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving and prioritization skills.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. The experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must be pursuing a MS or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Photonics, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Optoelectronics, Optics, Physics, Material Science, or similar technical engineering discipline.
- 6+ months of experience with programs such as Python, MS office, Power Bi, Statistical Analysis.
- 6+ months of experience in semiconductor engineering manufacturing and development.
- 6+ months of experience with design of experiment (DOE)
- Knowledge of substrate manufacturing.
- Programming knowledge especially Python.
- Experience in photonics, optoelectronics, optical transceiver components, semiconductor physics and/or device physics is a plus.
- Experience in failure analysis techniques.