This role is based at our Phoenix, AZ HQ, and would require relocation to the Phoenix area.
Your new role on the PLM Digital System Engineering team will lead the PLM software development within the PLM systems.
You will work closely with the various Nikola communities to support a variety of PLM programming activities in the Dassault 3DEXPERIENCE systems.
- Interface with users to assist in updates and support of the 3DX code applications
- Review future updates for relevant code changes that will affect business processes
- Test new features for stability and compatibility with business processes
- Design and conduct training for junior-level employees on 3DX code development and processes
- Review engineering data for compliance with business processes
- Ownership of the 3DX code environments (CATIA, Enovia, and Delmia)
Must Have Skills:
Must have 3yrs. Programming 3DX and or Enovia scripts to automate processes!!
- Experience in various scripting languages Tcl, Python, MQL, JAVA, C++ programming language
- 3DX PLM Architecture and modeling (complete infrastructure) (minimum 5 years)
- 3DX PLM Knowledge ware integration (3 years)
- 3DX CATIA Component Application Architecture (CAA) (3 years)
- CATIA 3DX design modeling (system design) (V6) (minimum 1 years)
- 3DX PLM administration (Minimum 3 years)
- Intermediate experience in geometric modeler extension and the use of geometric operators. EG: Convergence Geometric Modeler (CGM) Simulation Geometry Modeler (SML)
- Experience in implementing product/process planning system (DELMIA-Process Planning)
- Configuration/change management and various business process systems
- Hands-on, motivated, and willing to help in all areas
- Manage and participate in various technical and systems related projects
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, EE, CE, IT or equivalent
- Intermediate working knowledge of Enterprise Architecture using BPMN modeling tools
- Experience with design and manufacturing in complex/connected environment
- Complete assigned Help Desk tickets efficiently and effectively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills on technical and non-technical levels across audiences
- Analytical & problem solving skills by breaking down larger problems into smaller components & trying multiple approaches in high pressure situations to develop effective solutions
**Candidates must have current U.S. work authorization or be TN eligible from Mexico or Canada.**
This position is not eligible for CPT or OPT.