Changes in the digital era are running very fast and are changing almost all areas of life for people around the world. When mimacom customers need a digital solution, we help them as quickly and awesomely as possible, bringing the most suitable and robust software solution for them.
The most important aspect of our team is that we love building great software with cool technology and we like to share our expertise with our customers and teams.
Are you a hungry-minded person with an agile spirit?
- Build high-quality software solutions for our customers.
- Participate in the collection of requirements, give estimations, propose different approaches and make analysis documents.
- Participate in defining the overall architecture for the solution and validate technical design documents.
- Write clean code to develop functional software solutions.
- Perform deployment, validations and verification testing.
- Act as a reliable advisor with customers and stakeholders.
- Stay up-to-date with open source trends and emerging technologies.
- Collaborate in the communities of practice in which we do coding dojos, lunch & learn, open spaces, lightning talk, etc. in order to deepen, share and acquire knowledge about design principles, types of architecture and software development in general.
- Enjoy flat hierarchies, direct feedback and room to stand up for your own ideas. Feel free to investigate and suggest new and fresh ways to come up with solutions.
- Be part of an Agile, international environment and take the chance to be supported by some of the best hungry minds in IT.
- Enjoy freedom with responsibility: Create and design your own schedule with flexitime and full-time home-office work.
- Decide when to come to our easy-reachable and modern offices with complimentary free coffee/tea and fruits.
- Collaborate in a multicountry environment with distributed teams.
- Work with cutting edge technologies in an Open Source world.
- Boost your career with certifications, trainings, conferences, events, etc.
- Choose your own device and OS.
- Select your benefits: Kindergarden, transport, health insurance and restaurant ticket.
- Participate in cool team events: Lunch & Learn, Meetups, Hackathon and many more!
- Proactive, team-player, open-minded personality with a passion for open source, new technologies and agile software development.
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer.
- Demonstrate high level of proficiency in Java and Microservices.
- Experience working with Agile and DevOps principles.
- Demonstrate proficiency with Jenkins, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience working in Cloud solutions is very valuable.
- Knowledge in Elasticsearch or Kafka is a plus.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.