As an End-to-End Systems Engineer, you will leverage and advance your systems engineering expertise to provide support across a variety of system development lifecycles. Starting with the initial step of capturing current state - you will contribute to the design, implementation, and integration of enterprise systems and system-of-systems for federal agencies.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Assisting government leaders in defining the context, problem space and vision to determine capabilities, priorities, road maps, and technology needs that will help make the world a safer place.
- Supporting requirements management and analysis, interface management, architecture development and test and evaluation processes.
- Modeling architectures of complex, high-tech systems using standards-based languages to address government and citizen capability needs.
- Conducting qualitative and quantitative systems engineering analyses that can be translated into actionable recommendations for federal agencies.
- Building proficiency in, and applying, systems thinking skills (eliciting and representing mental models; looking for interdependencies and different perspectives; modeling, illustrating, and predicting system behavior) to drive a holistic approach to systems development.
- Developing and instantiating modern systems engineering practices to help drive engineering transformation and innovation within a wide variety of federal agencies.
Requirements / must have for consideration:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or relevant technical discipline and 2+ years of related work experience.
- Must be a US citizen capable of obtaining and maintain a DoD clearance.
- 2 + years work experience must include:
- Documented success applying systems thinking to complex system development or citizen-service delivery challenges
- Experience in management and traceability of requirements and relevant model/architecture artifacts.
- Hands on proficiency using Systems Engineering tools such as: MagicDraw, Cameo Enterprise Architecture, Rhapsody, Stella, iThink, Anylogic, Systemitool, etc
- Have, or in pursuit of, a Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or relevant technical discipline
- Experience working with Government preferred, but experience working on transformational projects in other complex environments may be considered.
- Candidates holding current / active US Government security clearance(s) are highly preferred.