Key responsibilities will include:
• Owns end-to-end portfolio analytics to drive one or two of the Card marketing programs that the team supports, including designing targeting and offer strategies, providing new test design recommendations, evaluating campaign success, and conducting proactive advance analytics to consistently enhance the existing strategies.
• Provide thought leadership on 'big-idea' strategic projects and how to leverage advanced analytics AI/ML techniques to generate actionable business insights and/or solutions; be able to complete and manage complex analytical projects end to end.
• Effectively prioritizes and delivers a portfolio of high impact initiatives and negotiates priorities and organizes resources to meet commitments
• Partners closely with business customers to identify impactful projects, influence key decisions with data, and ensure client satisfaction
• Delivers scalable and sustainable new analytic capabilities & automation solutions that unlock value and provide efficiency
• Builds strong communications that effectively convey analytical findings and recommended actions in such a way that effectively influences senior executives
• Develops the team and contributes to a positive and inclusive culture and employee experience
• Helps to supervise and coach junior analysts when needed
• Bachelors degree in relevant quantitative field required (e.g. Statistics, Applied Economics, Applied Math, Operations Research, Physics, Data Science, or related fields); Advanced degree in quantitative field preferred
• 5+ years of industry experience in business analytics roles (e.g., marketing analytics, product analytics, business insights) or data science
• Experience across broad range of data science and analytics platforms, languages, and tools (SAS, SQL, Spark, Python required, Tableau, Alteryx, Hadoop preferred)
• Excellent communicator who's able to convey complex information in an understandable, compelling, and persuasive manner to senior executives
• Thought leader in analytics and/or data science who can help our internal clients define their business problem, create solutions to address it, plan and execute the implementation
• Expert knowledge in quantitative methods for business and advanced data science
• Financial services especially Credit Card experience strongly preferred
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans