Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we’re constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels, who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. As the Director, Operations Project Management, you will be responsible for the overall customer satisfaction, growth and profit levels for assigned clients. You’ll oversee various operational areas, including profit and loss performance, supply chain strategy development, strategic account management and growth, and new solutions. We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive positive financial results, customer loyalty and employee engagement, ensuring a bright future for yourself and XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including extended health benefits (medical, dental and vision), pension, life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Own and lead a multiple complex projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Build and grow excellent customer relationships through shared goals, exceptional performance, open and direct communications, problem-solving and collaboration
- Lead cross-functional teams to drive results across integrated work streams
- Work collaboratively with internal and external partners to deliver timely, successful projects
- Conceptualize a future state in relatable terms to site operations teams and executive leaders; develop the change management plan for effective and efficient implementation
- Articulate, execute and align internal and external customers on the project management framework and operating model required to ensure deliverables are met
- Create visibility into risks and issues, and create the conditions for resolution
- Report project execution progress using standard reporting templates
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Project Management, Supply Chain, Engineering or a related field, or equivalent work or military experience
- 7 years of experience in a project management role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
It’d be great if you also have:
- Bachelor's degree in Project Management, Supply Chain, Engineering or a related field
- Goods-to-Person experience
- 10 years of progressive experience in supply chain operations project management
- Experience leading complex large-scale, multisite and/or multiregional projects
- PMP or related certification
- Data driven with exceptional data analysis skills
- Availability to travel as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to present clean, organized and thorough information and data appropriate for intended audience
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, record of offences, marital status, family status, disability or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time as needed.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [ Link Removed ] . In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Accommodation email must include:
• Your name
• Job title with location (city/province) and requisition ID
• A clear description of the disability accommodation that you are seeking