Classification: Credit Analyst
Robert Half is searching for a credit analyst for their client located in Downtown Toronto. The credit analyst will be responsible for reviewing and releasing sales orders, performing financial risk assessments and making decisions regarding releasing orders, and resolving order-related issues. You will also be responsible for establishing and maintaining strong internal and external working relationships and providing exceptional customer service. Additional responsibilities include performing, monitoring, and reporting activities on customer accounts, negotiating agreements, and completing projects as assigned.
- Conduct analysis of financial information of business.
- Perform initial credit analysis to determine if member's credit request satisfies policies and procedural guidelines and aid in or prepare credit.
- Monitors and assesses collateral positions, valuations, and inspections; ensures compliance with loan covenants and loan documents; and assists Lenders with problem loan
- Provides and maintains reporting requirements on Credit Union members' credit obligations and compiles or requests data from.
- Provides computer support, including data entry, in the maintenance of the analytical systems and assists in special assignments.
- Accurately collect, analyze, and interpret credit bureau and financial.
- Monitor all credit activity including processing adjustable-rate changes, maintaining amortization factors, and preparing correspondence notifications.
- Maintain and provide reporting requirements on credit union members' credit.
- Communicate clearly and concisely all applicable credit union policies and procedures to employees
- Provide informed and accurate service and support to stakeholders
- Develop and maintain knowledge and ability to understand and evaluate financial and quantitative concepts and data.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, finance or related field of study
- 2 years of experience in Accounting or Finance required
- Strong knowledge in PowerBi and SQL
- Experience in Credit or Collections
- Strong understanding of Accounting principles
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Our parent company, Robert Half International Inc., has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998.
Questions? Call your local office at [ Phone number blocked ] . All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.