If you're looking to accelerate your career with a rapid growing firm in a top-notch office look no further. Our client is seeking a family law focused lawyer for their Downtown Edmonton office.
- As the preferred candidate, you have prior experience in a broad range of complex family matters, including separation agreements, division of assets, and spousal maintenance, and have a demonstrated ability to mentor and train junior associates.
- If you are a talented, dynamic, down to earth, child focused lawyer with 3+ years of family law experience, send you applications forward.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills
- Above-average academic credentials and references
- Demeanor to thrive in a high-paced environment, requiring exceptional organizational skills, juggling priorities, and adhering to strict deadlines
- Must possess analytical, legal research and writing skills
- Family law experience
- Excellent attention to detail
Are you a self-starter? This job could be a great opportunity to grow your legal career. We are offering a competitive base salary, bonus potential and benefits package. This position will be a great fit for someone who loves working in a strong team-oriented environment. Candidates looking to get their careers moving in the right direction should contact us today!
Robert Half Legal matches legal professionals and consultants with remote or on-site jobs on a full-time, project and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide teams for complex projects, including litigation, eDiscovery, data privacy, and mergers and acquisitions.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Our parent company, Robert Half International Inc., has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998.
Questions? Call your local office at [Phone number shown when applying]. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.