Pro Physio & Sport Medicine Centres has 30 clinics in the National Capital Region. Our team includes Physiotherapists with various qualifications including Advanced Manual Therapists (RCAMT and FCAMT), FUI, Concussion, ART, and IMS. Our team also includes Sport Medicine Physicians, Orthopedic Surgeons, Registered Massage Therapists, Kinesiologists, Athletic Therapists, Chiropractors and Physiotherapy Assistants. All of our clinics are managed by physiotherapists and excel in providing current and courteous care to everyone who seeks physiotherapy and rehabilitation. We believe in maintaining high standards that will benefit the client and are recognized in the community and insurance industry as promoters of premium quality health care.
Our team at Pro Physio is seeking a full-time Physiotherapist at our Active Aging clinic 1145 Bridge St, Manotick, ON
Key accountabilities include:
- Performing clinical assessments and implementing treatment plans for clients
- Providing ongoing evaluation of client progress
- Administering and collecting outcome measurement information
- Supervising students
- Participating in quality improvement initiatives
- Communicating to appropriate referral sources and stakeholders
- Engaging in continuous learning and skills development
- A graduate of a recognized university Physiotherapy degree program
- Registered with the Provincial College of Physiotherapists
- Preferably experienced within a private clinic setting
- The completion of advanced orthopedic courses is a strong asset.
We live our values in everything thing we do - striving for simplicity, doing the right thing, being inclusive and welcoming, and having fun! We go the extra kilometer by offering our employees:
- Competitive salary with benefits package
- Annual continuing education allowance with a variety of internal training opportunities
- Collaborative, multidisciplinary work environment
- Specialty physiotherapy-based services such as pelvic health, vestibular, concussion, and cancer rehab
- Virtual Care platform and E-charting software
- Pathways for clinical leadership
- GoodLife Fitness discount
Pro Physio welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.