Hello! I am a software engineer and I am part of a zooplus development team. My team is looking for a new colleague to work together and to contribute to the success of the team and the company. Let me tell you some of the main things that make me feel good and would be interesting for you.
As an engineer you will have the opportunity to contribute to an e-commerce with millions of visitors.
Our team is responsible for:
- Development of the API that delivers static contents and pages for the e-commerce
- Provide a content management system for the rest of the teams in the company
- Design new reusable and customizable components to allow managers to personalize the content
- We like to learn and deliver good quality products and for that we think that continuous delivery, clean code and DevOps mindset it is the best way to do it.
- Scrum is our way of work, and we feel like agile environment it is not only inside the team, our managers also believe in it and the organization is already aligned to it.
- The environment is very friendly and sometimes we do some activities together after work also of course with other teams.
- We are used to doing pair programming, learning from each others, this way we can share knowledge between us and of course from newcomers like you.
- The daily tasks are related to develop new features, maintain team products and improve all the infrastructure we need for it, so we also would like to have a colleague that likes to be cross-functional.
- English is the official language of the company, we have mates from other countries inside our teams sometimes or we call to synchronize with other teams located in Krakow or Munich be able to communicate in English is a must.
What we are looking for:
- Solid experience in software development
- Experience with Node.js
- Knowledge in backend oriented Java
- API design experience
- Strong concepts of clean code principles
- Agile and DevOps mindset willing to learn all the team duties
- Team player
- Able to understand and apply design patterns
- English at working language level
Our current stack:
- Amazon Web Services (Lambda, Cloudfront, etc)
- Cloud infrastructure (terraform, cli, serverless...)
- CI/CD with Jenkins pipeline
- Contentful CMS
- Kibana, Grafana